Consulting Manager, Trilogy (Remote)
Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Changing careers can be difficult and expensive. Most companies only target candidates with specific experience and prefer to hire industry veterans over career-switchers with rich experience in other domains. Trilogy, on the other hand, is searching for experienced professionals with backgrounds in any industry to join their Operations Team at a senior level right now. All you have to do is bring your superior problem-solving skills and work ethic, and we will train you on everything else.
Trilogy is a B2B software company with a portfolio of over 100 products and a high-velocity acquisition model capable of acquiring two companies per week. The Operations Team is responsible for integrating newly acquired software companies into Trilogy's central function, and there is no area of the business the team doesn't touch.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diving into the details of specific business unit functions (customer support, renewals, engineering, etc.).
- Writing documents that make important decisions for the centralization of processes for acquired companies.
- Executing the proposed processes for centralization after the process has been simplified.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree.
- At least 5 years of work experience (post-graduation) in any industry.
- Superior business writing skills.
- Ability to work 100% remotely.
How to Apply
Deadline: 05 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Crossover is a recruitment platform which specializes in 100% remote jobs. We connect talented professionals from around the globe with companies that are looking to hire the very best. Our 70+ client companies currently employ 4,000+ workers in 130+ countries.