Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above mentioned position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting Auditors in capturing, compiling, sorting data and preparing a variety of reports.
- Validation of accounting records.
- Assisting in Audits and follow up Audits.
- Preparing reports that summarize audit results and findings for Management use.
- Gathering evidence.
- Record keeping.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Higher National Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 0' level passes including English and Mathematics.
- At least 1-year relevant experience in Auditing.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager
Petrotrade (Pvt) Ltd, 1st Floor
100 Leopold Takawira Street, P.O. Box CY 223, Causeway
NB. Only shortlisted candidates shall be communicated to.
Deadline: 26 May 2023