Cook (B3) 1year Fixed Term Contrct (Kariba)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position which has arisen at the Entertainment Centre, Kariba. The incumbent will report to Tourism Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and cooking food as per orders.
- Taking inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing workstations.
- Preparing cooking ingredients.
- Storing all food properly.
- Cleaning workstations and utensils.
- Checking food stocks in the freezer and storeroom.
- Reconciling of Stocks once week.
- Maintaining hygiene and cleanliness of the canteen.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least Certificate in Cookery or Culinary or relevant qualification.
- Knowledge of Parks Estate environment and basic knowledge and understanding of the behavior of wild animals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional, mature, openness and collaborative skills.
- Should be physically fit.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs addressed to:
The Regional Manager - Mid Zambezi
Attention: Senior Human Resources Officer
P. Bag 7713
Email: email@example.com OR hand deliver to Mid Zambezi Registry Office.
Deadline: 19 May 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority (ZIMPARKS)
Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority is an agency of the Zimbabwe government managing national parks. ZimParks conserves Zimbabwe's wildlife heritage through effective, efficient and sustainable utilization of natural resources for the benefit of present and future generations and stakeholders. Conservation involves ecological research and monitoring with respect to the various wildlife species in the country.
Phone: +263 (242) 707625/ 8, +263 8677707627