Corporate Fraud Specialist
Administering and managing the business’s overall fraud risk program through ensuring that a comprehensive process for identifying, assessing, monitoring and managing all key fraud risks and facilitating the achievement of business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizes periodic fraud risk assessments on all high-risk areas across the company’s business units in the group.
- Ensures conversant fraud risk management frameworks, policies and procedures.Develops fraud detection strategies within the company.
- Provides analytical support to the business on repository fraudulent operations.
- Coordinates abrupt spot checks on high-risk areas of the business across the company.
- Supports the implementation of Fraud Policy and Standards implementation.
- Provides insightful reports input to the development and implementation of strategic fraud risk management plan.
- Establishes effective reporting and whistleblowing mechanisms.
- Oversees and performs investigations, provides oversight and appropriate resolution to the business units.
- Consolidates and reviews fraud related incident reports, proposals and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Provides relevant reports on emerging fraud threats and risks timeously to relevant stakeholders
- Identifies and monitors Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) related to fraud risk.
- Establishes and maintains a proactive fraud risk management philosophy and culture within the organisation.
- Develops, reviews and modernizes fraud risk training material.Informs and maintains the group fraud report.Coordinates group fraud strategy sessions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Risk Management or Finance/ Economics or equivalent.
- Certificate in Fraud Risk Management would be an advantage.
- 3 to 4 years experience in a similar environment.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/corporate-fraud-specialist-x1/
Deadline: 10 March 2023
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Limited is the largest mobile telecommunications, technology and digital solutions company in Zimbabwe.
Now among the top three heavyweight counters, the company was listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange (ZSE) in September 1998, less than three months after launching its commercial operations in July 1998.