Support courier processes and activities to enable safe, secure, on-time and accurate transportation and delivery between locations of mail/ parcel including local mail, small packages or legal documents in line with the business strategy and requirements, corporate guidelines and policie.
- Individual contributor who completes activities or fulfills targets under immediate supervision and guidance and executes assigned tasks according to specific standards and guidelines.
- Entry-level position typically requiring little to no prior knowledge or experience.
- Work is routine or follows standard procedures and closely supervised.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support courier operations to deliver/collect mail and parcel.
- Collect, sort and distribute/ securely store internal and external mail such as letters, packages, legal documents, etc. to maintain the confidentiality of correspondence and meet delivery timelines.
- Load and unload the truck with mail/ parcel for pick-up and delivery.
- Use a scanner to record shipping and package information for all documents/packages picked up or delivered.
- Support preventive maintenance of the vehicle and minor in-transit repairs in case of failures.
- Provide administrative support such as safety checks, safe loading/ securing load of vehicle, maintenance, etc.
- Support and interact primarily with colleagues of own team.
- Communicate information that requires little explanation or interpretation.
- Address task-related issues appropriately to maintain work relationships.
- Individual contributor without direct responsibility for leading others.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 O Levels including English.
- Experience Level: less than 2 years.
- Shipping, heavy lifting, Clear Communication, Payments, Time Management, Documenting, Driving License, Performance Dialog, Scanners, DPDHL Business Knowledge, Business Processes, Stakeholder Management, Feedback.
How to Apply
Deadline: 19 May 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
DHL is an American-founded German logistics company providing courier, package delivery and express mail service, delivering over 1.8 billion parcels per year.