Customer Services Officers x8
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the positions which have arisen in Retail Banking Department.
Reporting to the Main Service Centre Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for developing an ideal service culture to deliver high levels of quality customer services through identification of existing and prospective customers' needs and fulfilling them.
Location: (First Street, Nelson Mandela, Mutare, Bulawayo Main, Halyet House, Gweru, Kadoma, Kopje Plaza)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Banks service charter enforcement.
- Service centre service delivery management.
- Customer education and staff training on products, services, and technologies.
- Customer feedback management.
- Management of alternative service arrangements.
- Customer analytics and reporting.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing/Business Studies/Part IOBZ /Marketing Diploma.
- 3 years’ experience in Sales/Customer Experience/ Marketing.
How to Apply
Remuneration: The positions offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with a detailed CV, proof of qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 20 May 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
POSB - People’s Own Savings Bank
The Peoples Own Savings Bank, formerly the Post Office Savings Bank, was established in 1904 as a statutory fund to mobilise savings for national development. The Bank commenced its operations through the Post Office infrastructure network.
It is a savings bank in Zimbabwe. It is one of the financial institutions, licensed and supervised by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, the national banking regulator.