Cybersecurity Architect (Harare)
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for the role of Cybersecurity Architect within the Group IT division of CBZ Holdings. If you want to join a team of energetic and passionate professionals, this is your opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Test all security controls within the security environment for vulnerabilities and susceptibility to hacking.
- Assist in performing risk assessment on security technologies and suggest tools for procurement.
- Test solutions and changes for security vulnerabilities before deployment.
- Monitor and track the status of issues, remediation plans, and exceptions and perform follow-up procedures to validate implementation and risk mitigation of identified risks.
- Assist in the deployment of security technologies to monitor appliances for security risks and compliance.
- Assist in the investigations of incidents/ breaches.
- Conduct system scans using the Nessus Professional security tool and other provided tools to provide mitigation or remediation of findings.
- Validates internal reviewers and external reviewers’ reports and tracks implementation of recommendations by the Security Operations team.
- Generate reports on threats, vulnerability, penetration testing, risk, and incident management.
- Ensures all systems security operations and maintenance activities are properly documented and updated.
- Track implementation of required security standards and other compliance related requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Industry recognized cloud security qualifications such as CCSP, CCSK, CCAK, CySA+
- Industry recognized security qualifications, such as: CEH, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC,
- 3 Years’ experience in IT security, security architecture, security operations, threat/vulnerability management, cloud security, application security, data privacy and protection.
- Experience of operating within the ISO27001 and NIST frameworks for security.
- Appreciation of information security principles, practices and the threat landscape and familiarity with information security frameworks.
- Knowledge of security and auditing in relation to technology platforms such as Microsoft Active Directory, UNIX/Linux, Network Security, Databases.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3639747473/
Deadline: 26 June 2023
CBZ Holdings Limited
CBZ Holdings, whose full name is CBZ Holdings Limited, is a financial services conglomerate in Zimbabwe. It owns subsidiaries in banking, insurance, investments, wealth management, mortgages and retail finance.
The flagship business of the Group, CBZ Bank Limited, was founded in 1980. It was taken over by the Government of Zimbabwe in 1991, to avert looming liquidation and was renamed Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe Limited. The company was listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange in 1998. In 2005, the company rebranded, creating CBZ Bank as the main business and CBZ Holdings Limited as the holding company.