Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in vacant posts under the Health Directorate in the Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Service in various Provinces. Interested applicants must be Zimbabwean citizens vaccinated against COVID-19 and must have no criminal record.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Related.
Qualifications and Experience
- Should have a Master's Degree in Dentistry.
- Should be registered with Medical and Dental Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe.
- Should have a current Practicing Certificate.
- Aged between 20-35 years.
- Two years' experience is an added advantage.
In return, the Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Service offers:
- Competitive salary Free medical benefits.
- Contributory Pension scheme.
- Generous leave conditions.
- Free uniforms.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should drop their handwritten applications together with Curriculum Vitae including certified copies of Birth Certificate, National Identity Card, Academic and Professional Qualifications at the undersigned address addressed to:
ZPCS National Headquarters,
47 Mbuya Nehanda Street,
Private Bag 7718,
Deadline: 28 April 2023