Director - Finance, Administration And Human Resources (Grade F1)
Zimbabwe Media Commission is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above post that has arisen at the Commission.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The purpose of the job is to oversee the sound management of Commission Finances, preside over the Human Resources Management as well as all the Administrative functions of the Commission.
- The incumbent will ensure that the Commission implements robust financial, human resources and administrative policies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong knowledge in Human Resources and Administration and a sound background in Public Financial Management.
- A Degree and Postgraduate qualifications in relevant fields.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar position.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strategic leadership and team building skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications accompanied by certified copies of original certificates qualifications to:
108 Swan Drive Alexandra Park,
NB. Clearly Indicate on Envelope/Email the post being applied for.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Media Commission
The commission was tasked with making recommendations to Government to ensure the future funding of public service media is sustainable, ensures independent editorial oversight and delivers value for money to the public.