Driver (Matabeleland South Province)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy within the Rural Electrification Agency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive vehicles and transport materials and line gangs to project sites.
- Check the condition of the vehicle.
- Assist in line construction.
- Verify that materials issued tally with materials on Stores Transactions Forms (STF).
- Ensure that vehicles are loaded within carrying capacities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Clean Class 2 (two) Driver's Licence.
- Defensive Driving Certificate.
- 3 0' Levels.
- 2 years relevant experience.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit an application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified academic and professional certificates. Applications should be sent to the address indicated below:
Provincial Rural Electrification Manager
Matabeleland South Province
6th Floor Package Centre
Deadline: 26 May 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Rural Electrification Agency (REA)
The Rural Electrification Fund (REF) is a statutory body governed by the Rural Electrification Fund Act (Chapter 13:20). Its background is that Post-independence Zimbabwean Government gave high priority to rural infrastructure development programmes, which included the rural electrification programme.
Address: Megawatt House; 44 Samora Machel Ave Harare
P.O Bag 250a Harare
Tel : All Departments: +263 -242 -708110 | 764570 | 791725-30
Cell: +263 772 134 806-9
Fax: +263-242 – 707667