The National Economic Consultative Forum (NECF), a Public-Private Partnership Organization is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers and collects mail from stakeholders and post office.
- Transports officers, goods and motor vehicles as required.
- Organizes services for vehicle fleet and insurance payments forthe same.
- Monitors vehicles on a weekly basis (checking oil leaks, accident damage, tires, cleanliness, battery, brake fluid lights).
- Cleaning of vehicles.
- Reporting the mechanical state of the vehicle and defects timeously.
- Responsible for doing work errands and any other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Clean Class 1 Drivers' license.
- 5 Ordinary level passes.
- Current defensive driving disk.
- At least 3 years' experience or more.
- A record in keeping good working vehicles, servicing, repairs and fueling.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to use a motor bike is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications with detailed CVs, certified academic and professional qualifications to be submitted at the NECF Offices, 34 Elizabeth Windsor, Marlborough, Harare or send an email at: email@example.com
The position applied for should be clearly marked.
NB: The National Economic Consultative Forum is a non-discriminatory organization and therefore females, people with disabilities and those coming from remote parts of the country are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
National Economic Consultative Forum (NECF)
The National Economic Consultative Forum(NECF) is a think tank on economic and social policy issues. It originated from the Private and Public Sectors participation at the International Smart Partnership Dialogue in July, 1995 at Langkawi Island in Malaysia. Experts from the private sector, labour, academia, civic society approached the Government for the development of a smart partnership institution that would be the think tank for the country.
Providing a broad participatory framework in the formulation of national economic policies through an interchange of ideas and experiences among government, private sector, labour, academia and civil society.