Under the overall supervision of the Program Officer at district level and Procurement officer, the driver will transport people and equipment under good security conditions.
Location: Mat North x2, Harare x1
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the provision of reliable and safe driving services.
- Drives the district office team and other authorized personnel as directed.
- Transports authorized passengers, deliver, and collect mail, documents, banking, and other items as directed.
- Ensure cost-savings through proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs, provision of inputs for the planned maintenance of the vehicle.
- Ensure daily maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely change of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing etc.
- Ensure that all immediate actions required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accidents.
- Taking note of any faults that may develop in the vehicle and bringing them to the attention of the transport department as soon as possible.
- Ensuring that the vehicle has the necessary accessory tools as should be equipped, e.g, jack, and wheel spanner and spare wheel.
Qualifications and Experience
- Class 4 or 1 Driver ‘s license and a Defensive driving certificate
- Must have 5 ‘O’ level passes.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the NGO sector.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and having high respect for confidentiality.
- Ability to work outside of normal office hours when required.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communications. Fluent in English, Shona and Ndebele is a must.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience of working in non-governmental.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and detailed CV, clearly stating the position being applied for in the subject section of the email to: email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contact.
Deadline: 05 October 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Pangaea Zimbabwe Aids Trust (PZAT)
Pangaea Zimbabwe Aids Trust. PZAT is a local non-profit organization working to improve the health and well-being of people in Zimbabwe with a special focus on those affected and infected by HIV.