Engineer Service Support
The main purpose of the role is to provide product incubation operational support to all new product-lines and bundled products crafted under Enterprise Business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to meeting and maintenance of KPIs through service desk and application support.
- Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed.
- Periodically review software log(s); track performance and identify trends, anomalies and opportunities for improvement to services.
- Evaluates problem areas and decides corrective actions to improve performance and /or maintain reliability, security and integrity of Enterprise Business services.
- Provide service management and handover for all leased services to Enterprise Business partners/customers.
- Contributes to the development of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in relation to contracted services, custom build solutions and managed services.
- Coordinates projects leading to the implementation, commissioning, maintenance and upgrading of ICT services.Provide preliminary reports to an agreed schedule (or on request), including capacity management, service desk performance reports and systems performance against revenue lines.
- Continuously assess customer feedback on technical issues and make/recommend necessary improvements to existing ICT services.
- Identify user-training needs, Implement and facilitate workshops and training courses with reference to Enterprise Business service delivery to close user-knowledge gap.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Relevant Postgraduate or vocational qualification will be an added advantage.
- 4 Years Experience .
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/engineer-service-support-x1/
Deadline: 16 March 2023
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Limited is the largest mobile telecommunications, technology and digital solutions company in Zimbabwe.
Now among the top three heavyweight counters, the company was listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange (ZSE) in September 1998, less than three months after launching its commercial operations in July 1998.