Examinations Officer TCFL
We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Administrator TCFL
- Reference Number: Tel20234208
Provides an efficient administering of examinations from preparation, registration, processing marking, handling enquiries, examination related queries, and capturing of results in the student portal.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organises Examination Materials, Provides Safe Custody And Organizes Examination Materials, In Accordance With TelOne Centre For Learning Regulations.
- Briefs Candidates On Examination Regulations And Produces Written Guidelines For Students And Ensure Candidates Are Aware Of Examination Timetables.
- Manages Examination Entry Process, Including Gathering Information From Lecturers To Ensure Students’ Examination Entries Are Made Correctly And On Time, Making Amendments / Withdrawals Etc.
- Publishes And Distribute Exam Timetables, Procedures And Exam Board Information Including The Resolution Of Clashes.
- Manages Running Of Examinations And Ensures Examination Materials Are In Place For The Start Of The Examination, Collection And Dispatch In Accordance With TCFL Guidelines.
- Maintains The College’s Computerized Systems And Manual Filing Systems Accurately And Assist With The Development And Improvement Of Those Systems
- Assists With Updating Of Examinations Procedures That Ensures Secure Audit Trail For Audit.
- Contributes To The Review Of The Exams Function, Its Processes And Policies And Make Recommendations As Appropriate Which Will Lead To Improvements In The Systems As A Whole.
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree In Business Management, ICT/Administration /Accounting Or Equivalent.
- Post Graduate Diploma In Business Administration/ Management An Added Advantage.
- Plus 3 Years’ Relevant Experience In Academic Environment.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: http://careers.telone.co.zw/job-details/99
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.