Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above post. The candidate will be carrying out all housekeeping duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping carpets and rugs clean and odor-free by shampooing, vacuuming, and applying deodorizers as needed.
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming to remove dirt, debris, and dust from floors and other surfaces.
- Washing windows and walls as well as polishing woodwork as needed.
- Scrubbing toilets, showers, baths, and bathroom sinks as well as removing mildew buildup and mold from various surfaces.
- Wiping down kitchen appliances, equipment, and counters to remove dirt, grease, and grime.
- Regularly emptying wastebaskets and disposing of all rubbish.
- Washing, drying, and folding bedding and towels.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all cleaning tasks completed each day.
- Laundering clothing as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school education or catering, hospitality qualification an added advantage
- Proven cleaning experience.
- Sound knowledge of different cleaning methods.
- The ability to work without supervision.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional cleaning and customer service skills.
- Physically fit and detail-oriented.
How to Apply
Interested candidates with a clean record of crime, with certified fingerprints and traceable references to send cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org and contact 0715741899 .The suitable candidate to start on 01 March 2023.
Deadline: 28 February 2023
Auxin Mining Services Zimbabwe
Designs charging, drilling and blasting frameworks and conducts blasting operations