Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position which have arisen at Turk Mine.
Reporting to the Exploration Manager with day to day activities under the Resident Geologist, the incumbent needs the following skill sets:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading exploration programs both on surface and underground.
- Geological analytical skills and a passion for structural geology.
- Experience in the management of drilling crews, equipment and borehole logging.
- Knowledge of the QA/QC process.
- Good inter-personal skills and management of exploration teams.
- Management of geological data.
- Digitally literate and has good report writing skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc Geology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years' experience in underground Gi-eenstone gold mining.
- At least 5 years' experience in the exploration of Greenstone gold deposits.
How to Apply
Applications with detailed cv's to be submitted to the manager human resources by email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Turk Mine is a village in the province of Matabeleland North, Zimbabwe. It is located about 56 km north-east of Bulawayo. The village grew up around a gold mine of the same name and serves as an administrative centre for the surrounding mining and ranching area.