The person will be responsible for strategizing on and planning for financial goals by working daily to achieve and maintain the financial health of our organization and manage the day to day administrative office duties. Maintain accurate records and to remain compliant with all laws and company policies at all times. The person should have high ethics, integrity, and accountability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization.
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies.
- Responsible for administering payrolls.
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation.
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manages logistics and supply chain software, Web servers, e-commerce software and POS (point of sale) systems
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties.
- Informs job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- In authority of working out, evaluation and assessment of employees.
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments.
- Supervises the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- In control of managing the daily activities in the store.
- Guarantees that proper records of stocks are kept and warehouse does not run out of products
- Interfaces with third – party suppliers (vendors).
- Helps to guarantee consistent quality of stocks from different manufacturers are purchased and retailed in good price that will ensure we make good profit.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven work experience as a finance and admin officer or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or similar.
- Practical experience with accounting software (such as QuickBooks, Pastel), spreadsheets (such as MS Excel), and databases (such as MS Access).
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to new software and processes.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 07 April 2023