Finance and Human Resources Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the Financial and Human Resources activities.
- Financial accounting and Management of projects Funds and production of statutory Acquittals.
- Developing of financial systems and preparing interim financial statements.
- overseeing and managing the Payroll system.
- Preparing and monitoring Budgets.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and other management information.
- Ensuring adherence to statutory obligations and taxation issues.
- Ensuring smooth running of treasury and financial planning.
- Supporting the business strategy.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process and training line managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- Delivering performance management programmes that drive a high performance culture.
- Implementing and monitoring effectiveness of learning and development programmes.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining human resources policies across the organisation.
- Developing and maintaining effective Human Resources Information Systems.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics producing reports on key metrics including remuneration and benefits absenteeism and staff turnover.
- Developing and maintaining competitive compensation and benefits system.
- Managing the Finance and Human Resources staff.
Qualifications and Experience
- An Honours degree in Accounting and a Master’s degree in Accounting or equivalent. Membership of a professional body like CIMA or ACCA or equivalent is a requirement.
- Sound knowledge of International Public Accounting Standards.
- At least two years working experience at senior level in Finance/Accounting.
- Strong strategic planning and collaboration capability.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Human Resources qualification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Six copies of the application letter, certified copies of certificates and CVs giving full personal details including full names, place and dates of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability and names, addresses and contact numbers of at least three referees
C/O Chinhoyi University of Technology
Private Bag 7724
Apply online to: email@example.com using a SINGLE MERGED PDF DOCUMENT.
Applications that do not comply with the requirements will be disqualified.
Deadline: 06 October 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Chinhoyi University of Technology (CUT)
Chinhoyi University of Technology is an educational institution whose mandate is teaching, learning and research as well as community service. It awards diplomas and degrees for varying subjects or programmes which have a technological bias. Chinhoyi University of Technology also known as CUT was established by an Act by the Parliament of Zimbabwe on 10 December 2001. It is located in the town of Chinhoyi in Mashonaland West about 120 km from Harare towards Lake Kariba and the Zambian border.