We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Finance Administrator
- Reference Number: Tel20234664
To provide costing and financial accounting services to the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares Monthly Management Accounts And Annual Financial Statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement And Relevant Notes) According To International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Compiles Annual Audit Files (Investment Schedules, Fixed Asset Schedules, Loan Schedules).
- Updates Asset Accounting Master Records, Asset Acquisitions, Disposals, Depreciation And Revaluation As And When Necessary.
- Maintains Project Files And Accounting For The Accumulated Costs For Assets Under Construction.
- Monitors And Manages Agent Services (Powertel, Netone Wallet, Telecash, Ecocash, POSB) .
- Prepares Liquidity Reports By Contacting Financial Institutions In Which The Company Has Accounts (Stanchart, Stanbic, CBZ, Agribank, ZB, FBC, Cabs, POSB) .
- Compiles And Submit Returns To ZIMRA, POTRAZ As And When They Become Due (Corporate, Withholding, VAT, Excise Duty).
- Computes Deferred Tax And Updates The Tax Note In The Annual Financial Statements
- Reconciles Tax, General Ledger And Vendor Accounts On A Monthly Basis.
- Reconciles Bank Statements With Cashbooks To Ensure Completeness And Accuracy Of Transactions In Order To Minimize Financial Risk Exposure.
- Compiles Cash Movement Reports Detailing Cash Inflows And Utilization Thereof For Management Monthly.
- Complete Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher Diploma In Accounting, CIS / ACCA Or Equivalent.
- An Accounting Degree Is An Added Advantage,
- 3 Years’ Experience In The Accounting Environment.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: http://careers.telone.co.zw/job-details/127
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.