Finance Manager (Harare)
The Finance Manager will work closely with senior leadership to drive the business forward into the future. You will also enjoy working within talented teams of finance and accounting professionals to provide accurate and timely financial analysis to support decision making processes.
The key Objectives are:
- Financial reporting and analysis.
- Cost and Efficiency.
- Risk and Control.
- Working Capital Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributing to the businesses strategic planning process.
- Providing insights and analyses to support the Business Unit Managing Executive and other functional heads.
- Developing and analysing the business unit’s budgets and forecasts.
- Delivering timeous and accurate business unit financial reports.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining relevant systems of internal control for the unit.
- Proactively managing the units financial and operational risks.
- Inspiring and leading performance at individual and team levels and developing a highly motivated and productive finance team.
- Managing the business unit’s operational expenses (OPEX) performance and execute on agreed OPEX optimization initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, together with ACCA / or Fully Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA).
- Computer Literacy with experience working within Microsoft Excel or Sage accounting systems. Experience in SAP will be an added advantage.
- Ability to lead with empathy and passion.
- Commercial and business acumen.
How to Apply
If you have a strong desire to succeed and consider yourself to be productive, dedicated, and motivated, then please email: email@example.com
Deadline: 19 May 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
National Foods Holdings Limited
National Foods is Zimbabwe's largest food manufacturer. The company was established in 1920 and produces a broad range of basic foods including maize meal, flour, cooking oil, margarine, rice, salt, snacks, biscuits, pasta, sugar beans, baked beans, popcorn, as well as soap and a full range of animal feed.
Address: 10 Stirling Road, Workington, Harare, Zimbabwe
Phone: +263 (0242) 753751/8, 753741/9
Address: Steelworks Road, P.O Box 648, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Phone:+263 (0292) 889201