Finance & Operations Auditor
We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Senior Financial & Operations Auditor.
- Reference Number: Tel20234672
Responsible for the provision of independent assurance and consultancy services to business by carrying out reviews of systems of control, governance and risk management processes in a disciplined and systematic manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs Financial And Operational Internal Governance And Risk Management Reviews To Ensure Effectiveness Of Sound Controls To Prevent Fraud And Error.
- Conducts Preliminary Survey And Risk Identification For Every Assignment Or Project As Part Of Audit Assignment Planning.
- Controls And Coordinates Audit Assignments (Financial And Time Budget) During Assignments.
- Conducts High Risk And Confidential Investigations As Requested By The Senior Financial & Operations Auditor.
- Carries Continuous Risk Assessment Of The Financial And Operations Environment Of The Business With A View To Determine Areas Requiring Attention And Subsequently Inform Drawing Up Of Audit Programs.
- Carries Out Research On Latest Audit Techniques And Methods And Advise The Senior Finance & Operational Auditor As And When Necessary.
- Completes all other related tasks as and when required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor Of Finance/ Accounting Degree Or Equivalent
- Certified CIA Auditor Is An Added Advantage.
- At Least 3 Years’ Proven Experience Working As A Financial And Operational Auditor.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: http://careers.telone.co.zw/job-details/121
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.