Zimasco (Pvt) Limited, a major player in Zimbabwe's Ferrochrome Production, has exciting, and challenging career opportunities at its KweKwe Division.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and experienced persons to fill the above position on a renew-able Fixed Term employment contract basis, subject to performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of Trial balance & year-end financial pack.
- Preparation of operational cash-flows.
- Accurate maintenance pf Creditors and the Accounts Payable Ledger.
- Accurate maintenance of Customers and the Accounts Receivable Ledger.
- Timely and complete recovery of staff debtors.
- Accurate maintenance of Cash Book records and petty cash.
- Accurate maintenance of intercompany ledger records.
- General Ledger Reconciliation.
- Attending to internal and external financial Audits.
- Management and supervision of Payroll Processing.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory provisions (VAT, PAYE, WTAX, EMA).
- Participate, monitor and enforce adherence to SHE policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and provide guidance to-Bookkeepers and Clerks to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Maintenance of the Asset Register.
Qualifications and Experience
- A first degree in Accounting from a reputable institution.
- A holder of professional accounting qualifications like CIMA or ACCA.
- A minimum of five (5) years post graduate experience in a Manufacturing or Mining Environment.
- Working knowledge of IFRS and International Accounting Standards (IAS) a must.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite and SAP or any other reputable ERP System.
- Working knowledge of SHE and Quality Management Systems and exposure to NOSA SHE System will be an added advantage.
- Strong people management skills and team player.
How to Apply
Applications from persons meeting the above stated requirements together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications to be submitted to:
The Human Resources Manager
Re: "Financial Accountant"
Zimasco (Private) Limited
P.O. Box 489
Or E-Mail to: email@example.com
NB: Only applications from short-listed and interviewed candidates will be acknowledged.
Deadline: 29 March 2023