Fitter and Turner
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the positions of FITTER AND TURNER (GRADE C2) that has arisen in our organization (Chitungwiza). The successful applicant will be reporting to the Factory Engineer and will be responsible for the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting pre-production checks on plant and equipment.
- Monitoring compliance to packing parameters during packing.
- Undertaking planned, corrective, periodic, preventative, breakdown and condition-based maintenance.
- Monitoring performance rate, availability & quality rates.
- Ensuring compliance to ISO 22000, GHPs, GMPs and statutory requirements.
- Carrying out plant Installations and modifications.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Certificate/Diploma in Machine Shop Engineering.
- Class one Journeyman.
- 2 years working experience.
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above specifications should send their written applications supported by a concise CV to this email: email@example.com
NB: Your email subject should read Fitter and Turner Application.
Deadline: 13 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Dairibord Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
Dairibord Zimbabwe (Private) Limited (DZPL) is the flagship subsidiary of Dairibord Holdings Limited.In July 1997, Dairibord became the first state- owned company in Zimbabwe to privatise, and listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange the same year. It is a manufacturer and marketer of quality milks, foods and beverage products