A vacancy for the position of General Manager has arisen within First Mutual Health Company. This is a very senior management position reporting to the Chief Executive Officer of the Life Er Health Business Cluster. The position is responsible for the execution of the company strategy, financial performance, business growth and people leadership. Technical and Business Development skills are minimum requirements at this level; strategic awareness and business acumen are some of the key competencies for success in the position. The following are the key performance areas for the position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategy development and execution.
- Financial management and control.
- Business development, growth and retention in line with the strategic and business plans.
- Enterprise risk management for the company.
- Stakeholder management.
- Staff leadership and development.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant undergraduate degree.
- Possession of a post-graduate business related qualification from recognised higher education institution and/or a business school qualification from an international institution is an added advantage.
- Ten (10) years' relevant experience, five (5) of which should be at executive level in an insurance environment.
- Exceptional networking skills, syStems thinking skills and appreciation of the dynamics of health insurance business.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward, as one document, their curriculum vitaes and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: email@example.com.
NB: Kindly note that we will only respond to shortlisted candidates. If you do not receive communication from us within 30 days of the closing date of the application, your application would not have been successful. The First Mutual Holdings Group is an equal opportunity employer which does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age and disability status. The Group encourages applications from competent people of different demographic groupings. We foster a work environment that is inclusive and diverse where every idea and perspective is valued.
Deadline: 17 March 2023.Generate a Whatsapp Message
First Mutual Holdings Limited is a leading financial management group in Zimbabwe offering services in risk management, wealth creation and wealth management in the insurance sector.