Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacant post that have arisen in the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC). Rreporting To: Executive Secretary Head Office. Ref no: ZACC/APP/2/2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directing all operations under the Investigations Department, including intelligence gathering.
- Establishing and managing strategic and operational goals within the Department.
- Providing strategic initiatives for the investigation and fight against corruption.
- Liaising with other Law Enforcement Agencies on all matters concerning corruption.
- Developing investigations techniques, methods and operations.
- Preparing and managing the annual budget for the Department.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the Departmental Procedures and Work-plan.
- Appraising of staff.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Accounting/ Economics/ Auditing/Administration/ Management/ Security Studies/Business Studies/Forensic/ Intelligence or Social Science from accredited tertiary institution.
- Master's degree is an added advantage.
- Certificate in any of the following courses: Economic Crimes and Intelligence Course; Public Corruption Investigations Course, Basic Investigations Course, Governance, Ethics and Anti-Corruption; Fraud Investigation and Prosecution Course is an added advantage.
- At least ten (10) years relevant progressive working experience in the Investigation/Crime/Anti-Corruption/Security field of which four years must be at Deputy Director/Manager/Chief Investigations Officer or equivalent level.
- In-depth knowledge of investigations and Anti-corruption legislation and policies.
How to Apply
Applications accompanied by detailed CV with contact details and certified copies of National ID Card, Birth Certificate, academic and professional certificates submitted to:
The Executive Secretary,
Zimbabwe Anti- Corruption Commission,
Number 872 Betterment Close,
Mt Pleasant Business Park,
NB: Eligible female candidates and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 07 April 2023