Graduate Trainee: Internal Audit
Nash Paints is looking for Graduate Trainees to join their Internal Audit team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an overall audit strategy to determine the scope and direction of the audit,
- Undertaking internal audits in line with annual audit objectives to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives,
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and documentation processes,
- Assists in the establishment, development and evaluation of a company’s internal controls over financial reporting, compliance and business operations,
- Initiate, propose, implement and monitor the company's objectives, policies, systems and procedures ;
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc,
- Ensure safeguards through the evaluation of internal controls.
- Challenging current processes across the company and identify opportunities for refinement.
- Reporting on control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value.
Qualifications and Experience
- Accounting/ Finance degree.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Organisation and time-keeping skills.
- Ability to assess and evaluate risk, plus implement solutions.
- Excellent reporting skills.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 03 March 2023
Nash Paints is a paint company in Zimbabwe with interests in Southern Africa. As of 2017 the company had 20 branches throughout Zimbabwe with a plant that manufactures 50,000 litres of paint a day. Tinashe Mutarisi is the founder of the company.