Graduate Trainee: Supply Chain Management
National Foods Logistics (Pvt) Ltd, seeks applications from suitably qualified, experienced, and self-driven candidates to be considered for the above opportunity that have arisen in the business.
Based in Harare, the incumbent shall be reporting to the Distribution Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the Supply Chain portfolio.
- Stock control.
- Transport and logistics.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research and/or Statistics.
- 2.1-degree class or better.
- 1-year internship experience from a reputable institution an added advantage.
- A related professional qualification in the Supply Chain field will be an added advantage.
- Not more than 27 years.
How to Apply
Interested self-driven and passionate applicants who hold the relevant qualifications should submit their current resume (CV) clearly stating the position on the subject box to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 06 March 2023 before mid - day.Generate a Whatsapp Message
National Foods Logistics (Pvt) Ltd
National Foods Logistics (Pvt) Ltd, an outbound distribution and warehousing company of fast-moving consumer goods.