Graduate Trainees: (Housing Administration & Community Services) x2
The Municipality of Marondera invites applications from recent graduates on a 2-year development program in the above mentioned discipline.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Related.
Qualifications and Experience
- Five Ordinary Level subjects (including Mathematics and English).
- A relevant upper second-class degree qualification.
- Three Advanced Level subjects.
- Be aged between 22-30 years.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly.
How to Apply
Should you meet the above-listed criteria, please submit your application letter, CV and certified copies of certificates (clearly stating preferred discipline), your contact details and deliver by hand c/o The Personnel Officer at the below stated address:
MUNICIPALITY OF MARONDERA
P.O. Box 261
R.D Nyamuzihwa A/ Town Clerk
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 24 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Municipality Of Marondera
Marondera, originally known as Marandellas, is a city in Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe, located about 72 km east of Harare. Marondera Municipality focuses on keeping a clean and healthy environment focusing on industrial growth and community development.