Graduate Trainees ICT x4
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above mentioned posts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Related.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in Computer Science, Information and Technology, Network Engineering or other related fields from a reputable University.
- Five (5) Ordinary Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Be under the age of 25.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mature with hands on attitude.
- Well-groomed and presentable.
- Computer literate.
- A deep desire to achieve greatness.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar-Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Deadline: 25 September 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Bindura University of Science Education (BUSE)
Bindura University of Science Education is a Zimbabwean university offering courses within the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, Science Education, Commerce and Social Sciences.
Address: 741 Chimurenga road, Bindura