Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned position, which has arisen within the People’s Own Savings Bank.
Basic Function: The incumbent will be trained in the functional areas of the bank.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Agency & E Banking.
- External salaries.
- Mobile & Internet Banking.
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Preparing of financial statements, Management accounts and Regulatory reports.
- Maintenance of the General Ledger and Accounting systems.
- Cash flow managements.
- Disposal of bank assets.
RISK AND COMPLIANCE:
- Risk reporting and communication.
- Risk control and mitigation.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Operational risk assessment.
- Stress testing.
TREASURY AND INTERNATIONAL BANKING:
- Exchange control compliance.
- Offshore finance.
- Internal payments.
- Liquidity management.
- Exports and imports application.
- Understand recruitment methods.
- Understand performance evaluation (IRBM).
- HR Policies and Procedures.
- Bank strategy and ZIMASSET.
- Training needs analysis.
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY:
- Service delivery management.
- Security management.
- Project management.
- Network and hardware management.
- User requirement analysis.
MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS:
- Marketing research.
- Brand management.
- Public relations and communication.
- Communication policies.
- Managing agencies and suppliers.
- To examine and evaluate the adequacy of the Bank systems of internal control to improve the bank operations.
- Conduct audit investigations, data analysis and I.I audits.
- Review polices and procedures and advise management of improvements on deficiencies.
- Provide consultancy and advisory services to management.
- Report writing.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- First degree in Banking
- Business Studies
- Human Resources
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and targets.
- Aged between 25 to 30 years.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their written applications, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates addressed to: email@example.com
REMUNERATION: The positions offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications.
Deadline: 28 June 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
POSB - People’s Own Savings Bank
The Peoples Own Savings Bank, formerly the Post Office Savings Bank, was established in 1904 as a statutory fund to mobilise savings for national development. The Bank commenced its operations through the Post Office infrastructure network.
It is a savings bank in Zimbabwe. It is one of the financial institutions, licensed and supervised by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, the national banking regulator.