Human Resources Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the position of Human Resources Manager which has arisen at Choppies Zimbabwe. The position will be based in Bulawayo.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting and reviewing of human resources policies &procedures and enforcing the same.
- Manpower planning and administration in liaison with Operations
- Provides guidance and assistance to managers and employees on HR related issues.
- Coordinated employee recruitment and selection process.
- Ensures relevant job descriptions are in place in liaison with departments.
- Administer the performance management system.
- Identifies employee training needs and provides input on employee training and development.
- Interprets and applies Labour related legislation.
- Coordinates disciplinary and grievance actions ensuring compliance with regulatory stipulations.
- Represents the company at quasi-judiciary and judiciary forums.
- Oversees the processing and reviewing of payroll input data in SAP system.
- Implements the Corporate Social Responsibility strategy.
- Promotes the presence of constructive industrial relations and employee communication strategy.
- Ensure staff complies with health and safety regulations.
- Any other duties as delegated from time to time.
- Reporting to Country Head.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in a human resources position.
- Degree in HR Management / Social Science.
- IPMZ Diploma in Personnel management / Labour Relations.
- Ms Office / SAP.
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Deadline: 17 March 2023
Choppies Zimbabwe was established in 2013 through an acquisition of existing spar network. Choppies Zimbabwe is a foreign-local owned company fully compliant with the indigenisation law in Zimbabwe. The organisation is well capitalised and is pursuant of regional brand dominance in the retail chain stores industry.