Human Resources Officer (Grade: D3)
Zimbabwe Media Commission is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above post that has arisen at the Commission.
Reports To: Manager Human Resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The objective of the job is to assist with coordination of all the routine aspects of human resources management and assisting with provision of personnel support to the Commission.
Qualifications and Experience
- A first degree, Higher National Diploma or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration, Personnel Management or General Administration with excellent computer skills.
- A minimum of three years' experience.
- Knowledge of belina payroll.
- Should be of high integrity and command excellent organisational, interpersonal and rnmmi in inatinn skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications accompanied by certified copies of original certificates qualifications to:
108 Swan Drive Alexandra Park,
NB. Clearly Indicate on Envelope/Email the post being applied for.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Media Commission
The commission was tasked with making recommendations to Government to ensure the future funding of public service media is sustainable, ensures independent editorial oversight and delivers value for money to the public.