Human Resources Student Intern (Harare)
Come work at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with Recruitment and Selection.
- Maintaning HR Records.
- Prepare the Human Resources Management Dashboard.
- Assists in Performance Management.
- Adheres to safety health environment and quality systems.
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Studying towards a Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Managment/Equivalent.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Laptop for work use.
How to Apply
To Apply Click Link: https://live.telco.co.zw/en_GB/jobs/detail/human-resources-student-intern-199
Deadline: 30 September 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Telco – a telecommunications or communication service provider (CSP) company that transports information electronically through telephony and data communication services in the networking industry. Since the invention of mobile telephony most telcos have also become Internet service providers (ISPs).