Information Technology Officer (D3)
Zimbabwe Media Commission is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above post that has arisen at the Commission.
Reports To: Principal Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The purpose of this job is to assist with designing and putting in place effective and efficient ICT systems for the Commission, devising, installing and overseeing the Commission's data and document security systems.
Qualifications and Experience
- Adegree or Diploma in Computer Science or any other relevant qualification.
- Aminimum of two years' experience in a similar or relevant field
- Knowledge of different ICT systems.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications accompanied by certified copies of original certificates qualifications to:
108 Swan Drive Alexandra Park,
NB. Clearly Indicate on Envelope/Email the post being applied for.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Media Commission
The commission was tasked with making recommendations to Government to ensure the future funding of public service media is sustainable, ensures independent editorial oversight and delivers value for money to the public.