Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above post which has emerged in the University of Zimbabwe Innovation Hub.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting product development and prototyping at the Innovation Hub within their; area of expertise.
- Offering expert advice, capturing and protecting innovations arising from the University's research community.
- Generating new and robust ideas during intellectual property development towards commercialisation.
- Identifying and mobilizing strategic resources and partners to support product development.
- Capacity strengthening in design thinking, prototyping and entrepreneurship.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a Masters Degree or equivalent in the desired field from an accredited institution. Experience with interacting with students and/or teaching and learning, and research processes at University level.
- A demonstrated experience in product development.
- Proven track record in multidisciplinary research, collaboration and/or management of partnerships.
How to Apply
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Six copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars indicating full name, place and date of birth; certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone number and names and addresses of three referees should be addressed to:
Deputy Registrar,Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P.O. Box MP 167
Or Hand delivered to the Administration Block, door number 113.
NB: Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 06 April 2023