Internal Audit Assistant (C3)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self motivated and task oriented individuals to fill the above vacant position that has arisen within Council.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with the development of annual audit plans for review by the Internal Audit Manager.
- Planning audit engagements.
- Conducting independent verification of all accounting and asset records.
- Preparing working papers and reporting audit findings.
- Distributing reports and ascertaining that appropriate action is taken on reported audit findings.
- Filing working papers and audit reports.
- Reviewing and evaluating internal control systems and making a recommendation.
- Gathering audit evidence.
- Carrying out special investigations/reviews as and when assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following Auditing/ Accounting/ Finance.
- Five (5) Ordinary Level Passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- At least one (1) year post qualification experience in an auditing and accounting environment.
How to Apply
Applications including certified copies of qualifications, certificates, experience and full detailed CVs should be submitted to the undersigned:
City Of Kadoma
Town House, Fitt Square
P.O. Box 460
Deadline: 16 June 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Kadoma City Council
Kadoma City is in Mashonaland West Province and located South West of Harare, the Capital City. It is at 140km peg along the Harare-Bulawayo Highway and was founded in 1901, became a Municipality in 1917 and acquired city status in March 2000.