An exciting opportunity has arisen for a young energetic Internal Auditor. The incumbent shall be expected to execute risk based internal audits in accordance with annual audit plan, examine and improve operating practices, financial and risk management processes of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carries out Audit assignment as per the approved Audit plan.
- Prepare Audit working files for the Head Internal Audit’s review as per audit assignment
- Drafts audit report as per audit assignments.
- Performs Compliance, financial, operational and Value for money audits.
- Prepares audit working files and compiles all audit findings’ supporting documents per audit
- Any other duties within the scope of the job.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
- Candidate must be a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Possess a Clean Driver's licence.
How to Apply
All applications addressed to: email@example.com clearing stating INTERNAL AUDITOR on the subject line.
NB: Candidates are expected indicate the expected salary in their application letters. Copies of all academic and professional qualifications must accompany all applications.
Deadline: 29 March 2023