Investigations Officers x20
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacant posts that have arisen in the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving crime reports made to the Commission ii. Investigating corruption cases, serious frauds, and other mandate offenses.
- Conducting surveillance for the detection of crime and gather intelligence on suspected cases of corruption and mandate offenses.
- Attending scene of crime, gather evidence and compile dockets.
- Taking accused persons to court vi. Follow up on corruption and other mandate cases before the courts.
- Making entries in Departmental registers update records on cases being handled by Investigations Directorate.
- Attending meetings with stakeholders on matters to do with combating corruption.
Qualifications and Experience
- • Degree in Forensic Accounting and Auditing/ Cybersecurity and Forensic Auditing/ Forensic Science/ Audit and Risk Management/ Financial Intelligence/ Quantity Surveying/ Data Science and Informatics.
- Mining Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Information Technology/ Banking and Finance/ Accounting/ Procurement/ Law/ or equivalent recognised qualification from accredited tertiary institution.
- Certificate in any of the following courses: Prosecution, Intelligence and Security, Anti-Money Laundering Investigations/ Public Corruption Investigations or Fraud Investigations would be an added advantage.
- Experience in an environment of crime prevention and investigations would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
All applications must be accompanied by a detailed CV with contact details and certified copies of National ID Card, Birth Certificate, academic and professional certificates and should be submitted to:
The Executive Secretary,
Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission,
Number 872 Betterment Close,
Mt Pleasant Business Park,
NB: Eligible female candidates and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 23 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC)
The Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC) is an independent commission created to combat corruption and crime. It's roles include: carrying out research on the prevention of corruption and to submit recommendations for improvement to relevant authorities regarding actions to be taken. Promoting the values of honesty and integrity in the operations of the state, and to promote public awareness of the dangers of corruption.