We are looking for a reliable and organized individual to join our Sales Department in the role of Invoicing Clerk.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Captures Sales orders.
- Processes Invoices.
- Reconciles Sales orders against Invoices
- Identifies products not invoiced and sold.
- Files reports of transactions.
- Conducts any other duties that may be assigned by the superior.
- Adheres to safety, health environment, and quality systems.
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Degree in Finance/Administration/Sales.
- Software: Pastel Evolution/ Excel/ Sage 1000
- Knowledge of Retails and Manufacturing Background.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Personality: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- FMCG Manufacturing.
- Fast-paced culture.
How to Apply
If you are looking to join the fast-moving consumer goods world-class manufacturer then please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
Deadline: 29 March 2023