Junior Investment Analyst
This position is a typically entry-level position in this department and is mainly a support function on all areas of transaction execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides support function on all areas of transaction execution.
- Carries out investigations.
- Carries out due diligence exercises.
- Carries out valuations.
- Develops financial models for new products.
- Reviews work carried out in area.
- Performs market and investment opportunity analysis.
- Structures investments, manages and supports negotiation.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Economics (Required), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Investment Management (Required).
Due Diligence, Financial Modeling, Investments, Investments Analysis, Market Opportunity Analysis, Valuating.
How to Apply
Deadline: 02 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Old Mutual Zimbabwe
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.