This role is individually accountable for identifying and closing profitable, value adding leasing deals for vacancies and renewals on client portfolios, through own efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Individually accountable for identifying and closing letting and sales deals according to client terms and prospect types, through own efforts.
- Identifies and resolves problematic vacancies for portfolio clients.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Develops and maintains customer/industry networks to maximise lead identification.
- Identifies property (retail and C&I) trends for opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Real Estate (Required).
Accountable, Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Loans, Industry Networking, Lease Management, Leasing, Market Research, Personal Effectiveness, Profitability, Renewals, Sales, Service Delivery.
How to Apply
Deadline: 02 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Old Mutual Zimbabwe
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.