Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are are hiring lecturers to take the following modules:
- Psycho-social Support for Vulnerable Groups.
- Personality Development and Mental Health.
- Gender, Inclusivity, Social Work and Development.
- Basic Quantitative Techniques for Social Workers.
- Social Work and the Law:International Legal Instruments.
- Basic Project Management ,M&E for Social Workers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Qualification: Master’s in Social Work, a PhD qualification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can send their applications and CVs to: email@example.com
NB: specify the Modules you are applying for in the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 27 September 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Catholic University of Zimbabwe
The Catholic University was opened in August 1999 under statutory instrument 49 of 1998.
The Catholic University of Zimbabwe provides holistic education in a christian environment in its teaching, research and service programs to all irrespective of religion, nationality or any other designation.