Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/ Professor: Department Of Supply Chain Management
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above post that has arisen in the University. Faculty Of Agribusiness And Entrepreneurship: Department Of Supply Chain Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide academic leadership to the Department, initiate, guide and contribute to basic and applied research programmes in line with Education 5.0 as well as teach any of the following courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level: sustainable supply chain management, Innovations in procurement and supply, global sourcing, port management and shipping, operations management in supply chains.
- In addition, the candidate will be expected to co-ordinate and participate in the supervision of undergraduate and postgraduate research students.
- University teaching experience is an added advantage.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a Masters or PhD in the field of Supply Chain Management /Logistics Management / Procurement Management/ Transport Management or should be a registered PhD student.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Procurement/Purchasing and Supply/ Logistics and Transport/ International Purchasing, Logistics and Transport is a must.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit six (6) sets of applications which should include the application letter, certified copies of certificates, national identification and a detailed Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and addresses of three referees including their email addresses. Applications in envelopes clearly indicating post applied for should be addressed and sent via registered mail to:
The Deputy Registrar,
Human Resources Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
P.O. Box 35
OR hand deliver or send by courier to: Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology CSC Campus, Industrial Sites 15 Longlands Road MARONDERA
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The University does not charge applicants a fee at any stage of the recruitment process and does not have Agents who receive applications on its behalf. Leave, contributory medical aid and pension are offered. Information on salary and other benefits will be made available to shortlisted candidates.
Deadline: 20 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (MUAST)
The Act of Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology was promulgated in 2015. The University was declared an independent institution in August 2017 following its incubation by the University of Zimbabwe since 2012. marondera university of agricultural sciences and technology csc campus marondera marondera university undergraduate programs marondera university vacancies marondera university masters programsMarondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (MUAST) Cold Storage Company (CSC) Complex Plot 15 Longlands Road Marondera