Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/Professor Graphic Design And Digital Advertising
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above post that has arisen in the University. Faculty Of Agribusiness And Entrepreneurship (FAE): Department Of Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide academic leadership to the Department, initiate, guide and contribute to basic and applied research programmes in the Department in line with Education 5.0 as well as teach the following courses at Undergraduate: Graphic Design, Digital Visual Communication and Digital Advertising.
- In addition, the candidate will be expected to co-ordinate and participate in the supervision of Undergraduate and Postgraduate research students.
- University teaching experience is a distinct advantage.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a Masters or PhD degree in Visual Communication and Multi-media Design/Fine Art/Creative Art or should be a registered PhD student.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication and Multi-media Design/Fine Art/Creative Art or a closely related discipline is a must.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit six (6) sets of applications which should include the application letter, certified copies of certificates, national identification and a detailed Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and addresses of three referees including their email addresses. Applications in envelopes clearly indicating post applied for should be addressed and sent via registered mail to:
The Deputy Registrar,
Human Resources Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
P.O. Box 35
OR hand deliver or send by courier to: Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology CSC Campus, Industrial Sites 15 Longlands Road MARONDERA
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The University does not charge applicants a fee at any stage of the recruitment process and does not have Agents who receive applications on its behalf. Leave, contributory medical aid and pension are offered. Information on salary and other benefits will be made available to shortlisted candidates.
Deadline: 20 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (MUAST)
The Act of Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology was promulgated in 2015. The University was declared an independent institution in August 2017 following its incubation by the University of Zimbabwe since 2012. marondera university of agricultural sciences and technology csc campus marondera marondera university undergraduate programs marondera university vacancies marondera university masters programsMarondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (MUAST) Cold Storage Company (CSC) Complex Plot 15 Longlands Road Marondera