Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the post of Loan Officer at LUPFIN Financial Services (Pvt) Ltd, a Microfinance Company wholly owned by the Lupane State University. This position will be based in Lupane
Reporting to the Managing Director, this position will be responsible for the marketing of loan products, loan origination and client liaison.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collection of KYC documents from clients and prospective clients.
- Evaluation of loan applications and making recommendations to the Managing Director.
- Maintaining open lines of communication with clients, regarding their accounts.
- Attending to client queries and ensuring timely resolution of such, or escalation to management or support departments as necessary.
- Marketing of the company’s loan products and growing the loan book.
- Maintaining up to date client files.
- Effecting collections, and following up on non-performing loans.
- Performing loan age analysis, flagging problematic or potentially problematic accounts and reporting such to the Managing Director.
- Other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
Qualifications and Experience
- An Honours Degree/ HND/ Equivalent professional qualification in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Banking, Marketing or related field.
- At least 1 year experience in a microfinance, banking, marketing or related field.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in any of the local languages will be a distinct advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit the following: application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, National ID and Curriculum Vitae and salary expectations to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
Deadline: 03 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Lupane State University (LSU)
The university was established through an act of the Zimbabwe parliament in 2004 and opened its doors to 14 pioneer students in the faculty of Agricultural Sciences in August 2005. Is located in Lupane, a small town just off the main highway between Bulawayo and Victoria Falls.
Main Campus: P.O Box 170 Lupane, Along Bulawayo-Victoria Falls Highway, ZimbabwePhone : +263 (081) 2856488,2856558, 2856271, 2856390
Fax: +263 (081) 2856393
Bulawayo Campus: 2nd Floor CBZ Building Fife Street & 10th Avenue,Bulawayo, ZimbabwePhone : +263 29 73770-1, 63546, 64458Fax : +263 29 62436