The Logistics Intern is a member of the CNFA operations team, under the Operations Manager. S/he will be responsible for coordinating logistics administrative processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check completeness of procurement packages as directed by the Procurement Manual.
- Scan and upload all procurement documentations onto the SharePoint.
- Update supply chain trackers.
- Update inventory list.
- Assist in the preparation of Technical Evaluation Meetings.
- Assist in coordination of logistics and procurement activities with the team.
- Ensure compliance of procurement rules and procedures in the purchase of goods and services.
- Keep updated records of the administrative activities and institutional documents such as. Policy Guidelines, Certificates, Contracts, Minutes etc…
Qualifications and Experience
- Currently studying towards a university degree in e.g., Purchasing & Supply, Logistics & Transport with a relevant combination of academic qualifications and experience in areas such as transport or logistic operations/management, supply chain management, etc.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Ability to speak and understand IsiNdebele strongly preferred, other languages spoken in Matabeleland North preferred.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates especially women are encouraged to send their applications. To apply please send cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Logistics Intern” in the subject line.
Deadline: 24 March 2023