Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above post which has arisen within the Zimbabwe Gender Commission. Reports to Director - Finance, Administration, And Human Resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the development and review of administration policies and regulations of the Commission.
- Ensure full compliance of administration activities with rules and regulations, policies, procedures and strategies.
- Participate in the development and management of the annual budgets and funding strategies for the Administration Department.
- Research best practices in administration and management of systems.
- Develop internal controls and efficient administrative systems for the Commission.
- Ensure efficient running of the transport management systems, fleet maintenance and insurance.
- Implement comprehensive asset management systems that are safe, including storage, inventory and distribution of resources.
- Facilitate technical input into the procurement and management of equipment, services and materials forthe Commission.
- Provide adminstrative support services to the Commissioners (Liaison Officer)
- Facilitate boards of survey for disposal of redundant assets.
- Coordinate daily administrative functions of the department.
- Oversee asset returns and compilation of asset registers.
- Coordinate preparation of work plans for department.
- Appraise, supervise and offer advice to subordinates.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Business Studies, Public Administration or any relevant qualification from an accredited tertiary institution.
- A relevant Masters degree is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years' post qualification and administration work experience.
- Knowledge of IPSAS is essential.
- Must be a person of high integrity, professionalism, assertiveness and innovation.
- Proficiency in accounting software including SAP is mandatory.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability and tenacity to collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Good networking, negotiating and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages.
- A clean class four (4) driver's licence.
How to Apply
Applications should submit an application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified accademic and professional certificatesApplications should clearly indicate the post being applied for and should be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Zimbabwe Gender Commission
1st Floor, Pax House
89 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
Deadline: 14 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Gender Commission
The Zimbabwe Gender Commission was established in terms of Section 245 of the Constitution of Zimbabwe, “hereinafter referred to as the Constitution” and operationalised through the Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC) Act (Chapter 10:31). It;s Mission is to promote and protect gender equality through public education, research, investigations and monitoring.