Manager Marketing And International Relations
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the above mentioned vacant position that has arisen in POTRAZ.
The position exists to develop and implement strategic and favorable reputation management for the Authority ensuring that the mandate of the Regulator is well understood and adhered to by all stakeholders, particularly consumers and licensees. The position reports to the Head Marketing and International Relations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceives and implements concepts, guidelines, and strategies in various graphic and creative projects and oversees them to completion.
- Tracks CAPEXs and general departmental budget and events expenditures and adherence to budgeted figures.
- Initiates briefs and designs for all organisation's marketing and brand visibility publications.
- Writes and designs unique visuals and texts for creative designs and branding of the organisation's visibility artwork Coordinates accurate articulation of supply chain requisition specifications and delivery of high-quality brand visibility promotional materials.
- Serves as first line of approval for departmental budgets and reports.
- Responsible for ensuring that the department is compliant with performance management reports.
- Ensures that digital marketing designs and special promotional campaigns meet international standards.
- Develops creative Graphics to help build the Authority's good standing and brand identity as well as to support various marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Uses key performance tools such as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and other marketing analytic tools to improve the impact and performance of marketing programmes and campaigns.
- Produces innovative and appealing content for international events, exhibitions, Authority website, social media platforms that offer value for both the Authority and its publics.
- Responsible for department research projects and quality assurance.
- Manages and maintains customer relationship management (CRM), Brand Tool Kit and Customer Service Charter use and execution.
- Suggests out of the box ideas for marketing campaigns, programmes, and projects.
- Assembles insights and data from marketing campaigns.
- Prepares marketing presentations and Authority marketing publications.
- Monitors correct use of the POTRAZ brand manual.
- Creates defining visuals and graphics including illustrations, layouts, and photos for all POTRAZ exhibition pavilions.
- Assists in event and exhibition management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or Public Relations.
- MSc in Marketing or Public Relations is an added advantage.
- At least 7 years' managerial experience in Marketing or Public Relations.
- Audio Visual and Graphic Designing qualifications.
- Clean class 4 driver's licence. Strategic thinker.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Excellent oral and written communication, management and research skills and abilities.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should submit applications containing a detailed Curriculum Vitae including the following information:
- Full Name (Surname first).
- Position applied for.
- Copies of academic and/or professional certificates.
All applications should be submitted to the Director General, 111( Performance Close, Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare, or P.O. Box MP 843 Mt Pleasant, Harare in an envelope clearly marked "APPLICATION MR VACANT POST - STATE POST BEING APPLIED FOR" to reach the Directo General or Email: email@example.com
NB: Only successful candidates will be responded to. An appropriate package will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
Deadline: 15 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message