We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to production, installation, and evaluation in a waste to energy plant.
To be successful as a mechanical engineer, you should be a highly creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions to our requirements. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering (master's preferred).
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- 5 years’ experience working in the mechanical engineering field in a waste to energy plant.
- experience in power plant construction and maintenance Project Management qualification desirable.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyse test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Send CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 14 April 2023