Media Monitoring Officer (Grade D3)
Zimbabwe Media Commission is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above post that has arisen at the Commission.
Reports To: Manager Research, Training And Development
Duties and Responsibilities
- The overall responsibilities of this role include initiating and implementing a media monitoring framework based on the requirements of the Commission, monitor media coverage of issues in line with internationally and nationally agreed standards and producing regular reports based on media reporting trends including monitoring emerging issues and trends in the media sector and proposing policy interventions to such challenges or opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
- At degree or Diploma in media studies, social sciences or any other relevant qualification.
- Excellent communication and reportwriting skills.
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with good computer skills.
- At least two years' experience in a similarfield.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications accompanied by certified copies of original certificates qualifications to:
108 Swan Drive Alexandra Park,
NB. Clearly Indicate on Envelope/Email the post being applied for.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Media Commission
The commission was tasked with making recommendations to Government to ensure the future funding of public service media is sustainable, ensures independent editorial oversight and delivers value for money to the public.